Monday, November 2, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well, Halloween is over. The only thing I really like about Halloween is the candy...not one of my favorite holidays. Here is a picture of my Go-G0 Girl and Rose Fairy, and also one of Haley, Auzlyn, Aubrey...and Cody. Now, LET THE REAL HOLIDAY SEASON BEGIN!!

I love Thanksgiving, and Christmas is my down right favorite!!! My Christmas shopping has already begun! I would put my tree up now (but Robby won't let me). I do have Christmas decorations up year round! I even invested in a display case to house all of my Department 56 North Pole Series Houses. They are just awesome!!

What I really enjoy about the Christmas season, is getting to spend time with my family and celebrating Jesus birth. I have so much fun finding neat little crafts for my Sunday School Kids to do, and they always look forward to Christmas because they just never know what I might come up with!!

REMEMBER there are just 52 more shopping days left!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are funny!! I love Christmas too, but am not ready like you are. My cousin actually put up her tree yesterday. She hung lights and everything. She is really ready!

    ReplyDelete