Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One Phrase Update...

OH MY GOODNESS!!  It has been a while since I have blogged!!  So let me give you a quick, one phrase update on what has been going on....

I got completely caught up with laundry over the break...and am staying caught up

Started reading "Discerning the Voice of God: How to Recognize when God Speaks" by Priscilla Shirer...so far it is EYE OPENING!!  I already have a list of friends who want to borrow it.

Started a Daily Devotional series that I am enjoying so far..

I TURNED 33!!!

I have been working out with my Biggest Loser Wii game....lost 4 pounds in a week!!

Haley's check up in Dallas...everything still holding it's own...go back in July...which means SIX FLAGS!!

Haley and Auzlyn got to start piano lessons back with Winna.....YEAH!!

Haley started wearing deodorant =(

Planned a church trip to Great Wolf Lodge for Spring Break...Super excited about going!!

Auzlyn is being tested for GT...I don't know what I'm going to do with her!!

Robby has been making some really cool pens and flower pots on his lathe...I need to post about them with pics.

Talked to my Dad after 6 months...but haven't talked to him since

Had a marathon day of ARDS

I think my dog is going to have puppies...if so, they will be here the end of February

Used my new GPS in Dallas...it was GREAT!!  We got everywhere we wanted to go so easily!

I got to eat at Salt Grass Steak House...YUMMY!!

I have been cooking more at home.

Aubrey actually went to Sunday School with me!!

I have only been drinking about one or two Dr. Peppers a week...instead of day!

Still haven't found me any boots

Haley's long sleeve shirts that I bought her 2 months ago, are now 3/4 sleeves

Auzlyn is getting more prissier, and bossier everyday.

I have broken up at least a dozen fights between the two girls

I am in the process of making Bella a new cage cover...she has literally chewed her other one up

These have been some of the highlights from the last several weeks.  Of course, there has been the usual cooking, cleaning, laundry, homework, so on and so forth.  But it has all been fun, and tiring.  I do miss the days of staying up late and sleeping in, but it will be summer before you know it!! 


So, I just have to post a picture of Aubrey doing her "bulay" She is just to stinkin cute...and is getting where she actually likes me again!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!
    I want the book!
    ARD days are yucky!
    Yeah for a GPS!!
    Who is Aubrey?

    ReplyDelete