Thursday, October 1, 2009

Forgetful Tooth Fairy


Around our house, the Tooth Fairy is sometimes forgetful! For instance, Haley lost a tooth the day before we left for vacation this summer. Well, I guess the Tooth Fairy was so busy, probably getting ready for a trip, that she forgot to come and visit that night. When we got back from vacation, she had left a nice prize for having forgot.

Guess what? Haley lost a tooth the other day, and the Tooth Fairy almost forgot again! Keyword being almost. As the Tooth Fairy was laying in bed, she shot up and said "Oh my! I almost forgot the tooth!" Up she jumps, runs to the living room and starts digging for some money. When she finally finds some, the Tooth Fairy goes into Haley's room and carefully starts searching for the tooth under her pillow. As the Tooth Fairy is searching, Haley starts to kind of rouse up a little. The Tooth Fairy was thinking "Oh my, I'm going to get caught! I'll just bend down and kiss her goodnight" As the Tooth Fairy was bending down, Haley pops her head up, hits the Tooth Fairy in her mouth, causing her lip to bleed. But the money was placed successfully under the pillow.

As the Tooth Fairy went back to her bed, she turned on her light and Mr. Tooth Fairy asked "What are you doing?" The Tooth Fairy replied, "She raised her head and hit me in my mouth! She busted my lip and it is swelling! Next time, you are on tooth detail!" Mr. Tooth Fairy just laughed. It wasn't very funny!

2 comments:

  1. how funny!! sometimes the tooth fairy forgets at our house and doesn't come for a couple of days. C even found some teeth the tooth fairy thought she had hidden well, and put them back under her pillow. The tooth fairy hasn't taken them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny forgetting is something I do to often...

    ReplyDelete