Friday, October 23, 2009

My Little Girl is Growing UP :(

Last Saturday, we went to Wichita Falls. There was some woodturning symposium deal that Robby wanted to go to, me and the girls dropped him off there in the morning, and me and the girls went shopping. The girls needed some new Fall/Winter clothes, off we go to Kohl's (my favorite store in the whole world!)

The girls pick out several outfits and we head to the dressing room. Haley starts trying on her clothes, and puts on this really cute outfit. She starts looking at herself in the mirror, looking at the back, the sides. She looks at me straight in my face and says, "Mom, I don't like this. You can see my BOOBS!" I told her it's really cute, and she proceeds to tell me that "she doesn't care, you can see her boobs and she was NOT getting it!" In my infinite, motherly wisdom, I told her, "Get used to it, they are NOT going away! all your clothes from now on are going to show your boobs!" Needless to say, we didn't get that outfit.

Haley also needed new shoes. Best place for shoes...Academy. We start trying on shoes, first a 4, then a 4.5, and finally a 5. Oh my goodness! My baby is wearing a size 5 shoe! That means we are fixing to move to womens shoes! Where did the time go! It just seems like yesterday when she started Kindergarten, and now she is in 4th grade, worrying about her boobs, and wearing a size 5 shoe! I think I am just going to lock her in her room until she is 30!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, BOOBS!!! Make the time slow down so we can enjoy our girls longer. It is passing too fast.

    ReplyDelete