Saturday, March 13, 2010

Haley's Pictures

Ok, I'm going to be a Braggin Momma...but hey, that is what we are supposed to do.  Haley had to turn in her pictures for the 4H photo contest Friday...and I have to say, she has some that are just awesome!  Last year, 2 of her photos placed at district, which she was very excited about.  So this year we doubled our number of entries.  I told Robby, if the girls keep this up, we are going to have to invest in a good photo printer.  10 8x10's at Walmart was over $50.  We will see what happens with that.  Anyway, here are Haley's 10 photo entries for this year.

2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing. I would have loved to have done something like this when I was a kid. Haley, I am so proud of you. These are wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Your girl did fabulous! Those were some really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete