Sunday, August 16, 2009

Accomplishments while my children have been gone..


As many of you know, my mother took my girls and my 3 year old niece on a trip to Gallup to meet up with some cousins from California. Well, they will be back tomorrow, so I thought I would jot down what I have accomplished over these last few days.

Wednesday I worked and we ordered from the United Deli for supper.

Thursday I went to Quanah for a meeting, came home home and cooked Chicken Fried Steak with gravy and new potatoes for supper...Quite delicious if I do say so my self.

Friday I got up, went to the Glass Shop and wrote checks and did the deposit...like any other Friday. Robby and I went to El Sombrero for lunch and then I had to go to school to meet a student. Friday night we ordered Thai Kitchen and watched National Treasure: the hidden book.

Saturday we got up and went a played golf. I had a horrible round, but it was fun. It was the first time in a while that Robby and I have played together. We were through around 3:00, grabbed a sandwich from the Grill on the Green. For supper that night, we had chips and homemade hot sauce...very yummy!

Today, I went to church, came home watched the race, then watched the end of the PGA championship. Still cannot believe Tiger got beat...and now I am fixing to cook cream cheese jalapeno burgers. I have never cooked them before, but they sound very good!

My accomplishments include only cooking 2 meals...playing on the computer...watching TV...and playing golf...a very successful week in my book!

It has been quiet around here, and I am ready for my girls to get home! Tomorrow they will be here and start fighting all over again! I have to admit, I do miss the fighting!

2 comments:

  1. let me know about the burgers. Ciara has recently developed a love for jalapenos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl you got a lot done lol I work hard to do all that and I don't have kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete