Monday, August 10, 2009

Pack, Unpack, Repack

These last several weeks we have been going and going! Just trying to get in as much as possible before school starts back :( Well, we got back from Colorado on a Sunday...the next Friday, I was packing again to spend the night in Wichita Falls and go to Castaway Cove. The girls had a blast there, and Robby and I did, too.

The next weekend we actually stayed home..I got some stuff cleaned out and finally painted Haley's room. It is painted, but we still don't have it completely decorated yet, so I'm not going to put any pictures up until we are completely finished...which may be next year.

Even though we didn't go anywhere that weekend, I had to pack Haley for church camp. They had fun, except for when the van broke down about 5 miles outside of town. That is a story they will have forever!

Haley got back from camp..got her unpacked and then packed us all for Amarillo. This is our annual school shopping/Wonderland trip. Both the girls actually rode the roller coasters! Auzlyn loved them...Haley was not to impressed, but she did ride them a couple of times. The whole time she had her head buried either in Robby or me the whole ride. She was a good sport about it!

So now I am unpacking again and packing the girls to go with my mom to Gallup, New Mexico. They are leaving on Wednesday afternoon and won't be back until Sunday or Monday. They are meeting some cousins from California to go to an India Ceremony thing...They will have fun! You need to pray for my mom because she is taking all 3 girls by herself!!

Then, it will be time for school to start...but I do have a comp day for the 21st...So I may try to talk Robby into going to the lake one last weekend before it all ends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment