Monday, August 24, 2009

The First Day...

Well, we made it through the first day. Haley really enjoyed 4th grade and the changing of the classes. She was real nervous about that, but she handled it really well! And of course she made a new friend...and then went and helped find her mother after school was out. That is just typical Haley! After school, she said "I really like Mrs. Manley, Mrs. Self is just cool because she's Abbi's grandma, and Mrs. Keys just talked and talked and talked!" I thought that was funny!

Of course Auzlyn just lllloooovvveee'ssss Mrs. Atchley. Her words exactly...she drew the love out for about 5 seconds. Auzlyn made a new friend, also. The new high school assistant principal's daughter...She said she was just too sweet, just like me! Mrs. Sanders stopped me in the hall and said, "Let me tell you what Auzlyn just said" In my mind, I am thinking "there is no telling!" She said that she went into Mrs. Atchley's room, Mrs. Atchley introduced her to the class, and Auzlyn..in Auzlyn sassy style, says "I know her, I've been to her house!" Like she was all top dog because she had been to the assistant principals house. I wish I could have been there.

My year really won't start until tomorrow...I didn't have any students today, so I worked on scheduling ALL DAY LONG! But I will have my little darlings tomorrow! All in all, it was a great first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment